Welcome to the Western Online: Copying Content from Another Course online tutorial brought to you by the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Research. This tutorial contains information on how to copy your course content from one D2L course into another D2L course.
After completing this tutorial you will be able to:
- Copy content from one D2L course to another
- Set the custom homepage as the active homepage
- Activate the new course
This tutorial uses TextPoppers. TextPoppers are words or images that you can hover over to get more information. Hover over the words TextPopper below to see an example.
- Page 1:
- Page 2:
- Page 3:
- Copying Content From one Course to Another
- Page 4:
- Set Your Custom Homepage as Active
- Page 5:
- Activating a Course
- Changing the Start and End Date
- Page 6:
- Self Check
- Page 7:
Use the links above and below to navigate through the tutorial.