Copying Content from One Course to Another
To copy content from one D2L course to another do the following:
- From within your blank course (the course you want to copy the content into) click Edit Course in the nav bar.
- In the Course Administration page click Import / Export / Copy Components under the Site Resources section.
- Under the What would you like to do? section the Copy Components from Another Org Unit and Include protected resources options will be selected by default. Leave these options selected.
- Click Start.
- Under the Copy the selected course components from section, choose the course you want to copy the content from using the Existing Offering drop down menu. Wait a moment for the next window to appear automatically.
- Under the Choose Components to Copy section click Select All Components or you can pick and choose which components to copy (Please note that if you only choose Content, this will bring over your learning modules. However, if you do not choose Course Files then the links in your learning modules will not work).
- Click Continue.
- Next Confirm Components to Copy and click Finish.
- Wait for all components to copy successfully. Each component will have a green check mark next to it indicating that it is finished. Click Done. Now all content has been copied over to the new course section.