Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Occupational Therapy Assistant

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Associate: Licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant credential. Associate services are billed under the enrolled supervisor's name. Credential required, CBO enrollment not required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link