Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Licensed Clinical Social Work

Clinical Social Workers with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Specialist: Licensed Clinical Social Worker credential and enroll to bill. Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link