Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Developmental Therapy - Hearing

Individuals with a Special Education degree for Deaf and Hard of Hearing may apply for an EI Specialist: Developmental Therapist/Hearing credential and enroll to bill. They may also provide aural rehabilitation services based on their qualifications and experience. (Provider is automatically enrolled under aural rehabilitation category.) Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link