Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Developmental Therapy - Orientation and Mobility

Individuals with (1) a bachelors degree or higher in Orientation and Mobility or (2) a Special Education degree for Blind and Partially Seeing mayapply for an EI Specialist: Developmental Therapist/Vision credential and enroll to bill. They may provide Developmental and/or Vision Therapy services related to visual functioning based on their qualifications and experience. (Provider is automatically enrolled under the vision category.) Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link