Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Licensed Marriage & Family Therapy

Marriage and Family Therapists with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Specialist: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist credential and enroll to bill. Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link