Skip to Important News
Skip To Content


Registered Nurses with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Specialist: Licensed Registered Nurse credential and enroll to bill. (Provider is automatically enrolled under nutrition category.) Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link