Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Physical Therapist Assistant

Physical Therapist Assistants with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Associate: Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant credential. Associate services are billed under the enrolled supervisor's name. Credential required, CBO enrollment not required.