Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Psychology Assistant

Graduate students in clinical psychology or clinical counseling who submit a letter from the graduate school verifying that they are providing psychological or clinical counseling services in a supervised internship setting in order to complete a comprehensive, culminating training experience prior to granting of a graduate degree in psychology may apply for an EI Associate: Psychology/Counseling Intern credential. Associate services are billed under the enrolled supervisor's name. Credential required, CBO enrollment not required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link