Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Certified School Psychology

Unlicensed individuals employed by school districts as School Psychologists who will only be providing services through their school employment may apply for an EI Specialist: School Psychologist credential. Credential and CBO enrollment required.

Unit of ServiceDescriptionRate of Reimbursement
15 minutesEvaluation / Assessment - onsite$17.38
15 minutesEvaluation / Assessment - offsite$21.57
15 minutesIFSP development$17.38
15 minutesIFSP meeting$21.57
15 minutesIndividual treatment - onsite$17.38
15 minutesIndividual treatment - offsite$21.57
15 minutesGroup treatment (multiple families or group not to exceed 4 children)$ 4.34

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link