Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Certified School Social Work

Unlicensed individuals employed by school districts as School Social Workers who will only be providing services through their school employment may apply for an EI Specialist: School Social Worker credential and enroll to bill. Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link