Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Social Work Assistant

Graduate students in social work who submit a letter from their graduate school verifying that they are providing social work services in a supervised internship setting in order to complete a comprehensive, culminating training experience prior to granting of a graduate degree in social work may apply for an EI Associate: Social Work Intern credential. Associate services are billed under the enrolled supervisor's name. Credential required, CBO enrollment not required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link