Skip to Important News
Skip To Content

Speech/Language Pathologists

Speech/Language Pathologists with a current license in the state where they provide services to Illinois children may apply for an EI Specialist: Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist credential and enroll to bill. (Provider is automatically enrolled under aural rehabilitation and speech therapy categories.) Credential and CBO enrollment required.

     WIU LOGO      Facebook Link     rss-link