The information below is a record of information associated with changes and/or announcements to early intervention credentialing requirement for the purpose of public notification. All records on this page relate to changes in credentialing policy or Provider Connections office protocol related to the processing of credentialing information. All links are in portable document format (pdf). Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Training Requirements for Providers Inactive for 3+ Years
- EI Clearinghouse Approved Video List Update (12/11)
- Preparing Relationship-based Early Intervention & Early Childhood Special Education Personnel: PREP II Project
- Provider Connections will be closed during the Holiday break December 24, 2009 through January 3, 2010.
- New Evaluator/Assessment Report Format 7/09
- Erikson Institute Global Assessment Tool Trainings (5-06)
- Serving Families of Children with Vision and Dual Sensory Loss
To register for this workshop click here.
- Notice to Renewing Providers regarding fingerprinting (6/08)