Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Campus Connection Submissions for December 21, 2012
- Jonathan Ahl, WIUM-FM— $183,666 from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) for "Radio Community Service." FY13
- Gisele Hamm, Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (IIRA)— $2,149 from various sources for "Mapping Community Support." on-going.
- Karen Mauldin-Curtis, Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (IIRA)—$5,568 from various sources for "Peace Corps Community Contribution (Continuous)." on-going.
- Kimberlee Wisslead, Center for Application of Information Technology (CAIT)— $332,000 from the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (IDCFS) for "DCFS WebBased Training - Year 8." FY13
- Kathy Barclay, Curriculum & Instruction, presented two sessions at the Illinois Raising Student Achievement Conference in St. Charles, Illinois on Dec. 4: (1) Choosing and Using Nonfiction Literature to Meet the Common Core State Standards; (2) Teaching Encoding and Decoding, K-2.