Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
English and Journalism
Attendees: Danielle Ortiz, Beth Clothier, Nicole Hagstrom Schmidt, Jess Mason McFadden,
John DeGregorio, Layton Schroeder, Dr. Morrow, Jess Scadden
- Taylor Hall is booked for reception—light fare
- Dr. Morrow will sign the needed form at the bank.
- Posters can be printed next week and distributed.
- Food Updates:
o Last year: $815—included appetizers, pasta bar, coffee, breakfast items (assorted
bread, mini muffins, bagels, and cream cheese).
o This year: $10.10 per person for pasta bar and food is vegetarian. Pasta bar also
includes salad. Also going to get a cheese tray and fruit for appetizers.
o Need to have key for Writing Center for breakfast the day of conference.
- Acceptance letter: Registration fees will include lunch.
- Need to check with Jake to see how he is progressing with the introduction speech.
- We are at roughly 45 presenters.
- Beth and Jess will decorate the bulletin board next to the mailroom.
- Game night has been pushed back to after the conference.