English and Journalism
Reserve Equipment and Electronic Classrooms
Click on the links below to view availability for audio visual equipment and electronic classrooms.
AV equipment and electronic classrooms must be reserved on the Zimbra calendar.
- The TV carts, AV carts, and overhead projectors are located in SI 113. The portable laptops are in a closet in SI 124 (please see Tamara or Judi for access).
- Please check out the equipment in advance and learn how to use it.
- Please be sure to take the correct cart.
- Please DO NOT place any food or drink on the carts.
- Please return all equipment to the proper room. DO NOT leave them in an office or classroom.
- All audio visual carts are for faculty use only. If students need a cart, the responsible faculty member must make the reservation and pick up and return the cart.
- For technical problems with computer classrooms or audio visual carts please contact the Utech Support Center: call 309-298-2704 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To follow up with a problem, please contact the CAS Instructional Technology Systems Manager:
Office: 203c Morgan Hall
- Andrea Jenkins
View the schedule for laptops
- Cart N Big Laptop | Dell Laptop & Projector in a rolling suitcase
- Cart O Little Laptop | Small Dell Laptop & Projector in separate case