University Writing Center
UNIVERSITY WRITING CENTER ONLINE TUTORING
Online Tutorials at Western Illinois University
Welcome! We’re excited to be piloting online consulting sessions. Last year, we were able to acquire electronic scheduling software, and this software was packaged with a module that allows us to offer online tutorials. This semester, we participated in several workshops to learn the software and discuss the differences between face-to-face and online tutoring. Our goal is to pilot some online tutorials at the end of this semester, reflect on the experience over the summer and make necessary changes, and start offering our online tutoring program in the fall.
Please be aware that we are still in the pilot stage. We have worked hard this semester to learn this software, but we do anticipate discovering some technical difficulties. Please be patient with us! If you have problems during a session, please consult the common problems section below and then call us at 309-298-2815 if you have further issues. If we can’t resolve the problem, we may have to reschedule.
Based on our experiences, it’s very difficult to discuss issues of format and grammar in online consultations, so if you’re looking for help with these issues, you might have to make a face-to-face appointment or see help elsewhere. Also, online tutorials can take much longer than face-to-face session since we will be communicating through the chat feature. Be sure to schedule 1.5 or 2 hour appointments. Appointments are currently only being made in the Malpass Library.
Again, if you have any issues you can’t resolve during your session, call 309-298-2815, and we’ll do our best to help.
Instructions for Registering:
If you have not used WCOnline before, you need to register:
- Go to www.wiu.mywconline.com. (You might bookmark this address on the computers you use the most.)
- Click on “Click Here to Register.”
- Fill out the “Create New Account Form.”
- Click “Register.”
Instructions for Making an Appointment:
If you have registered, you can log in to WCOnline to create an appointment.
- Go to www.wiu.mywconline.com. (Again, you might bookmark this address on the computers you use the most.)
- Enter the email and password you used to create your account.
Note: Consultants available for online appointments will indicate so under their names.
- Click on an available appointment slot. White spaces are available for appointments. Blue and red spaces mean the consultant already has an appointment during that time.
- When you click on the white space, the appointment form should pop up. If it doesn’t, minimize your current window to see if it popped up behind it.
- Fill out the appointment form.
- Click “Save Appointment.”
Note: If you ever need to cancel an appointment, log in, click on your appointment, and then click “Cancel Appointment.”
Instructions for Joining an Online Consultation:
- Go to www.wiu.mywconline.com.
- Log in at least five minutes before your appointment.
- Click on your appointment. Your appointment form should pop up. If it doesn’t, minimize your current window to see if it popped up behind it.
- Click on “Start or Join Online Consultation.” The online consultation screen should pop up. Again, if it doesn’t, minimize your current window to see if it popped up behind it.
- If your consultant is ready, he or she will get you started by using the chat feature on the right. If your consultant is not in the online consultation, please wait, and your consultant will be there shortly.
Note: Click on the question mark in the upper right to learn about the features of the online tutorial.
Note: The consultant will ask you to import your assignment and paper. To import your assignment or paper, click the double arrows in the upper right and follow the directions. In addition, you can copy and paste your assignment and paper into the paper area.
After the Consultation:
After your consultation, the conversation that you had with your consultant is recorded. At any time, you can log in, click on your appointment, and join the consultation to see your chat record.
- Our software does not support Internet Explorer. Be sure that you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser.
- We have found that the chat window sometimes freezes. If this happens, close the window and join the online consultation session again.
- Often, new windows will pop up behind your current window. If you click on a button or link and the window doesn’t appear, minimize your current window to see if it popped up behind it.
- Importing your paper changes the format as well as some grammatical elements. This makes it extremely difficult for us to work on formatting and grammatical issues in online consultations.
TO VIEW IN WORD DOCUMENT: Online Tutorial Instructions