Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
College of Arts and Sciences
- Courtney Ellis
- Katherine Evans
- Katlyn Harris
- Stephanie Hoover
- Kara Ingalls
- Kathryn Sommers
- Rochelle Stephenson
- Annette Sundberg
- Angela Marie Correll
- Michael Flores
- Julia Bickford
- Alysa Grimes
- Sam Larimer
- Jacqueline Lewton
- Kara Orsborn
- Samuel Riley
- Carmen Schram
- Valerie Walker
- Kyle Ambrozi
- Bianca Carrillo
- Aaron Graf
- Vanessa Helt
- Matthew Martenson
- Heather Powless
- Adam Ritter
- Molly Williams
- Megan Beckwith
- Jeffery Curtis
- Martin Jezierski
- Joanna Johnson
- Allison Myers
- Zachary Nickels
- Brandi Owens
- Julie Paxton
- Nicholas Reans
- Kelsey VenHorst
- Davi Warden-Michl
- Allyson Brokgren
- Christina Diaz
- William Nelson
- Joan Padilla
- Carolynne Pratt
- Joel Price
- Amy Rudolph
- Emily Serres
- Richard Traviolia
- Trinity White
- Allison Anderson
- Johnathan Brockman
- Andrew Demeulemeester
- Tina Dominicus
- Travis Gregg
- Brady Hartley
- Ryan McNeal
- Jessica Shaw
- Brittany Shipp
- Rachel Thomas
- Michael Anderson
- Sadegh Asefi
- Jeffery Ash
- Jenna Bounds
- Joseph Brorby
- Ashley Cooper
- Richard Hendricks
- Ashley Hussain
- Jessica Hutchinson
- Jami Lavin
- Kaitlin Wysopal
- Amanda Bollman
- Micaela Martinez
- Kristen Souza
- Horazina Spencer
- Laura Jasper
- Sarah Palmer
- Jill Braden
- Delores Robinson
- Kristin Sylvester
- Jessie Wagner
- Martin Jezierski (Internship) “Internship with the WIU Center for International Studies”
- Shameka Kuntu (Applied Project) “Exquisite Experience Day Spa & Salon: A Business Plan”
- Brandy Meyer (Internship) "Internship Report: Rock Island Arsenal, Joint Manufacturing & Technology Center"
- Sue Adams (Applied Project) "Talk With Me: Opening Conversations About Complicated Biblical Topics”
- Judith Taylor (Applied Project) "Teaching the Underprepared Student"
- Travis Brown (Applied Project) “Hitting the Target: Archery as Therapy - An Alternative Approach for Healing Individual and Societal Problems”
- Kelvin Celestine (Applied Project) “Build a Better Tomorrow: Nonprofit Resource Manual”
- Krystal Monique Cotton (Internship)
- Katina Marie Harmon (Internship) "Interpersonal Violence Prevention Initiative Internship: Transitions and Adaptations”
- Sharon Hunter (Applied Project) "Portraiture: The Spiritual Journey of Women of Color"
- Anglique Thompson (Internship)
- Sara Featherlin (Applied Project) “Deciding the Future of Housing for Non-Traditional Students at Western Illinois University”
- Craig Nellum (Applied Project) “African American Males in Higher Education”
- Deonna Perkins (Thesis) “Submersion of Cotton Textiles in Aquatic Environments”
- Gretchen Steil-Weiss (Applied Project) “Disability: Literature, Film, and Changing Consciousness”
- DaReshia Chambers-Staple (Internship) "Internship with Bridgeway's Residential Program in Macomb, IL"
- Jennifer Lenehan (Internship) “The Ability to Strengthen the Path to Higher Education”
- Dustin McDonald (Internship) "Internship at St. Anthony's Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Rock Island, IL"
- Kelly Sheridan (Applied Project)
- Natalie Smith (Applied Project) "Happy Annie Lennox Day: An Original Screenplay"
- John Wiesch (Internship) “Creation of a Homeless Veterans Resource Manual through an Internship at the Catholic Worker House, Davenport, IA"
- Amelia Hartnett (Thesis) "Interest Group Politics and Abortion Rights"
- Michel Lake (Internship) "Teaching Sociology at the College Level"
- Delores Robinson (Thesis) "Perceptions of the Food Insecure: Does Direct Authority Construct Understanding?"
- John McLaughlin (Applied Project) “Pyebwa Lespwa: Trees of Hope - A Small-scale Community-based Environmental Sustainability Initiative”
- Michael Britz (Internship) "Internship in Teaching at Waubonsee Community College, Sugar Grove, IL"
- Jacqueline Cunningham-Walls (Applied Project) "Planning an Urban Agricultural Training Center"
- Heath Anderson (Thesis) “Atrazine Entering Groundwater in the Upper Mississippi River Basin and its Effect on Submersed Aquatic Vegetation”
- Christina Monson (Thesis) “The Militarization of Sex Education: Understanding the Persistent Federal Funding of Abstinence Only Until Marriage”
- Shannon Reed (Internship) “WIU's Equal Opportunity and Access Administrative Internship”
- Andrea Jones (Internship)
- Kristin Bradley (Thesis) “The White, the Black and the Mixed: A Look at the Portrayal of Biracial/Biethnic (Black and White) Characters in Children’s Picture Books and the Importance of Portrayal in Establishing a Positive Self Concept and Identity”
- Allyson Knanishu (Internship) "River Music Experience in Davenport, IA"
- Tracey Alexander (Applied Project) “Inside Out: My Journey from Inspiration to Implementation”
- Diana Gremanis (Applied Project) "REAL Women as Researchers, Educators, Activists, and Leaders: Development and Implementation of a Presentation Series and Luncheon"
- Renee Simpson (Applied Project) “Trio Upward Bound: A Comprehensive Study of the Program and its Significance in Advancing Educational Achievement for at Risk Students”
- Elizabeth Humes (Internship) “McDonough County United Way Internship”
- Bria Miller(Internship)
- Jesus Delgado (Internship) “Internship with the Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce”
- Carla Oliver(Internship) "Internship with Athletic Academic Services"
- Gregory Sheil (Applied Project) “Students with Disabilities in Higher Education: The Promotion of Universal Design on College and University Campuses”
- Jaymie Schuldt (Thesis) “Examining the “Triple Shift”: How do Non-Traditional Female Students Successfully Balance the Roles of Work, Family, and College?”
- Christopher S. Treadway (Thesis) “Tigers and Lions: the Civil War in Sri Lanka”