Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
School of Nursing
Dr. Patricia Eathington DNP, RN
- Mon 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Tue 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Patricia received her BSN at University of Chicago, Urbana Regional Program in 1998 and her MSN from University of Illinois of Chicago, Peoria Regional Program in 2002 with emphasis of Community Nurse Specialist. She has a Post –Masters Certificate in Nursing Education from University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003. She received her Doctorate Degree from University of Illinois Chicago with Emphasis in Nursing Practice in 2013. She has practiced as a critical care nurse and is an experienced nurse educator.
- BSN - University of Illinois at Chicago, Urbana Region Program
- MSN - University of Illinois at Chicago, Peoria Regional Program
- DNP - University of Illinois of Chicago, Peoria Regional Program
- Community/Public Health
Phone: (309) 298-2816
1 University Circle
Currens Hall 125G
Macomb, IL 61455
Fax: (309) 298-3190