Sociology & Anthropology
Sociology Student Organizations
Alpha Kappa Delta
- The international sociology honor society was founded in 1920 and is dedicated to promoting "an interest in the study of sociology, research of social problems, and such other social and intellectual activities as will lead to improvement in the human condition."
American Sociological Association
- The American Sociological Association (ASA), founded in 1905, is a non-profit membership association dedicated to advancing sociology as a scientific discipline and profession serving the public good.
Midwest Sociology Society
- The Midwest Sociological Society, founded in 1936, is a professional organization of academic and applied sociologists as well as students of the discipline.
- Graduate Sociology Organization
- For information, please contact Dr. Davison Bideshi, the Graduate Student Organization advisor.