College of Business & Technology
Welcome to the College of Business & Technology
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Engineering Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Network Technologies
- Supply Chain Management
- The undergraduate and graduate programs in accountancy and all business fields have been accredited Since 1978 by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology are accredited by Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Graphic Communication is accredited by Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC)
- Engineering is accredited by ABET
- Dec 2, 2015: Aggie Apparel Orders Due!
- Dec 2, 2015: Society for Human Resource Management
- Dec 10, 2015: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Dec 11, 2015: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Apr 8, 2016: Explore Engineering
- WIU-QC Instructor Helps with ACOE...
- Supply Chain Major Attends...
- College Aggies Online: Students...
- Sigma Iota Epsilon Fall 2015 Inductees
- WIU Club Collecting Toys for Project...
- WIU Budget Director Matt Bierman:...
- Alum to Run in Boston Marathon for...
- CFFA Pancake Breakfast Nov. 11