Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
- Accountancy (Bachelor of Business)
- Finance (Bachelor of Business)
- Accountancy/MBA Integrated Degree Program
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
- Apr 27, 2015: Study Abroad - Brazil - Spring Break 2016 Interest Meeting
- Apr 28, 2015: Study Abroad - Brazil - Spring Break 2016 Interest Meeting
- May 1, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- May 8, 2015: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Golf Outing
- WIU Has Deep Connection to Local...
- Sponsors Draft 23 Artists for Rocky...
- WIU Agriculture Students Share Food...
- Honor Society Celebrates MJHS...
- WIU to Host Economics Seminar April 24
- Students Get Groupon Tour and...
- Illinois Cooperative Council Youth...
- Purple and Gold Day 2015 April 24