Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Master of Accountancy
Integrated Baccalaureate and Master's Degree
Bachelor of Business in Accountancy/Master of Accountancy: Please refer to the graduate catalog for detailed information.
- Dec 2, 2015: Aggie Apparel Orders Due!
- Dec 2, 2015: Society for Human Resource Management
- Dec 10, 2015: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Dec 11, 2015: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Apr 8, 2016: Explore Engineering
- WIU-QC Instructor Helps with ACOE...
- Supply Chain Major Attends...
- College Aggies Online: Students...
- Sigma Iota Epsilon Fall 2015 Inductees
- WIU Club Collecting Toys for Project...
- WIU Budget Director Matt Bierman:...
- Alum to Run in Boston Marathon for...
- CFFA Pancake Breakfast Nov. 11