School of Agriculture
Agronomy Club gives leadership and involvement opportunities to WIU students from all majors who are interested in crop production and soil sciences.
We try to attend several plot tours and have different speakers attend our meetings from many ag related businesses. We attend regional and national conferences through the Students of Agronomy, Soil, and Environmental Sciences (SASES) organization, and we also compete at these events.
As a fundraising event, we grow pumpkins at the WIU Agronomy Farm and sell them to local business and students.
Professor Mark Bernards
Knoblauch Hall 227
2014 - 2015 Officers
- Aaron Prins, President - AP-Prins@wiu.edu
- Clay Crouse, Vice President - CE-Crouse@wiu.edu
- Tom Lusk, Secretary - JT-Lusk@wiu.edu
- Matthew Layher, Treasurer - ME-Layher@wiu.edu
- Zane Higgins, Ag Council Rep - ZD-Higgins@wiu.edu
- Mark Bejster, Ag Council Rep - MD-Bejster@wiu.edu