Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
School of Agriculture
Agronomy Club gives leadership and involvement opportunities to WIU students from all majors who are interested in crop production and soil sciences.
We try to attend several plot tours and have different speakers attend our meetings from many ag related businesses. We attend regional and national conferences through the Students of Agronomy, Soil, and Environmental Sciences (SASES) organization, and we also compete at these events.
As a fundraising event, we grow pumpkins at the WIU Agronomy Farm and sell them to local business and students.
Professor Mark Bernards
Knoblauch Hall 227
2013 - 2014 Officers
- Haley Pfaffe, President - HC-Pfaffe@wiu.edu
- Sarah Le'Jeune, Vice President - SJ-Ziegler@wiu.edu
- Tom Lusk, Secretary - JT-Lusk@wiu.edu
- Brandt Henness, Treasurer - BW-Hennes@wiu.edu
- Chris Corzatt, Ag Council Rep - CP-Corzatt@wiu.edu
- Katie Parker, Ag Council Rep - KE-Parker@wiu.edu
- Travis Whittaker, Ag Council Rep - TM-Whittaker@wiu.edu
- Matthew Layher, Ag Council Rep - ME-Layher@wiu.edu