Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Oct 5, 2015: Study Abroad Business Practices and Culture of Ireland Informational Meeting
- Oct 7, 2015: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 9, 2015: School of Agriculture Open House
- Oct 10, 2015: Alpha Gamma Rho's 23rd Annual Smokin' Hog
- Oct 14, 2015: Study Abroad Business Practices and Culture of Ireland Informational Meeting
- Oct 14, 2015: Robert and Mary Ferguson Lecture
- Oct 23, 2015: Department of Engineering Technology Open House
- Oct 24, 2015: Livestock Judging Contest
- Oct 28, 2015: Society for Human Resource Management
- Nov 9, 2015: Society for Human Resource Management
- Professor Giving Students Hands-on...
- Cattle Artificial Insemination...
- Livestock Judging: 1st Place Nat'l...
- Homecoming 2015 Schedule
- 2015 Homecoming Royalty Announced
- ADM Announces Donation to WIU SCM
- IBHE Approves New Graduate Program
- Beta Alpha Psi is Awarded Gold...