Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Aug 31, 2015: Bull Test Entries Due
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Sep 10, 2015: Professional Development Series
- Sep 11, 2015: Professional Development Series
- Sep 14, 2015: Professional Development Series
- Sep 14, 2015: Society for Human Resource Management
- Sep 15, 2015: Professional Development Series
- Sep 16, 2015: Professional Development Series
- Sep 16, 2015: Supply Chain Management Day
- Sep 16, 2015: Study Abroad Business Practices and Culture of Ireland Informational Meeting
- Ag Day at WIU Football Season Opener...
- Ag Students Selected as Natl. Ag...
- WIU to Hold Activities, Local...
- Delta Sigma Pi Blood Drive Aug. 26
- WIU Supply Chain Management Day...
- President Thomas: 2015 Faculty...
- Homecoming 2015
- Steven Rock Elected to SURS Board of...