Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Aug 31, 2014: Entry Deadline for 2014-2015 Bull Test
- Sep 8, 2014: Professional Development Series - Get LinkedIn
- Sep 8, 2014: Professional Development Series - Dress for Success
- Sep 9, 2014: Professional Development Series - Preparing a Professional Resume
- Sep 10, 2014: Supply Chain Management Day
- Sep 10, 2014: 26th Annual Meet the Firms
- Sep 11, 2014: Professional Development Series - Keynote Speaker WIU alumna Kristin Andress
- Sep 11, 2014: Professional Development Series - Get LinkedIn
- Sep 12, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Sep 15, 2014: Professional Development Series -ROTC Leadership Course and Student Organization Fair
- Supply Chain Management Day Sept. 10
- CBT Professional Development Series...
- Study Abroad Fair Sept. 10
- WIU MBA Now Offered Online
- CPA Review Course Beginning Sept. 4
- WIU Welcomes Visiting Scholars from...
- WIU Fall Classes Begin Monday, Aug. 25
- WIU Announces Move-In Schedule