Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Engineering Technology Leadership
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Feb 24, 2016: Collegiate FFA (CFFA) Pancake Breakfast
- Feb 25, 2016: Ag Day Basketball Games
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Mar 26, 2016: Hoof and Horn Jackpot Show
- Mar 29, 2016: Supply Chain Management Open House
- Mar 30, 2016: Ag Mech and Horticulture Invitational
- Apr 1, 2016: Spring Ag Open House
- Apr 6, 2016: District 3 Public Speaking Competition
- Apr 8, 2016: Explore Engineering
- WIU Honor Society Announces Research...
- WIU Alum Returns to Campus to Share...
- CFFA Pancake Breakfast Feb. 24
- Nominations Sought for PKP Faculty...
- IL Stories to Feature Ag Mech Show
- WIU Graduation List, Fall 2015
- Hoener Brothers Serve Ag Mech Show...
- Leatherneck Legend: Ag Alumni...