Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Jan 18, 2015: Retirement Party for Dr. Mari Loehrlein
- Jan 30, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 7, 2015: FFA State Ag Issues & Job Interview CDE's
- Feb 7, 2015: 2nd Annual School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 7, 2015: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Mar 6, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- Mar 13, 2015: 43rd Annual WIU Performance Bull Test and Sale
- Apr 10, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- WIU School of Ag Celebrates Teaching...
- Golden Key Int. Honour Society...
- Western Illinois University Break...
- Nominations Sought for 2015 PKP...
- Terry Named CBT Advisor of the Month
- WIU Rocky Purple and Gold Popcorn...
- 2014 Fall Honors, Commencement Dec....
- Fall 2014 College, Departmental,...