Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Oct 24, 2014: Deadline to Order Aggie Apparel
- Oct 24, 2014: Fall 2014 School of Agriculture Open House
- Oct 24, 2014: Engineering Technology Open House
- Oct 25, 2014: Livestock Judging Contest
- Oct 25, 2014: Alpha Gamma Sigma 8th Annual Ags for Bags
- Nov 14, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Dec 5, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Marketing Club Fall Fest Oct. 16
- Engineering Technology Open House is...
- WIU Alumni Family Named IL Farm...
- WIU School of Ag Fall 2014 Open...
- WIU Grad Prep Day is Oct. 23-24
- WIU Forestry Club to Protect Ash Trees
- Retired Faculty Member Challenges...
- WIU AGR Annual Smokin' Hog...