Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
Engineering Technology Leadership
Instructional Design and Technology
- Jan 26, 2017: Additive Manufacturing Users Group Meeting
- Feb 11, 2017: Ag Mech Club's 47th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 11, 2017: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 12, 2017: Ag Mech Club's 47th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 27, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 10, 2017: WIU's 45th Performance Tested Bull Sale
- Mar 23, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 25, 2017: Hoof & Horn Jackpot Show
- Apr 1, 2017: CBT 50th Anniversary Trivia Night
- Apr 7, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- WIU's 47th Annual Farm Expo Feb. 11-12
- WIU Dean's List Fall 2016
- Two Extension Educators with WIU...
- WIU 45th Annual Bull Test Hits...
- Season's Greetings from WIU
- WIU 2016 Fall Honors, Commencement...
- Ag Students Earns Top Honors from...
- Fall 2016 WIU College, Departmental,...