Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
Engineering Technology Leadership
Instructional Design and Technology
- Dec 2, 2016: School of Engineering Open House
- Feb 27, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 10, 2017: WIU's 45th Performance Tested Bull Sale
- Mar 23, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Apr 1, 2017: CBT 50th Anniversary Trivia Night
- Apr 7, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- May 5, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- Proposals Being Accepted for Fourth...
- Award-Winning Peace Corps Fellows...
- WIU Students Collecting Toys for...
- William Gradle Named 2016 WIU...
- WIU Ag Ed Major Selected as Illinois...
- Annual Stuff the Bus Event Nov. 9
- Sigma Iota Epsilon Fall 2016 Inductions
- BAP Angel Tree Program