Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- May 28, 2015: Pennycress Field Day
- Jun 16, 2015: Supply Chain Management Workshop for Educators
- Jun 25, 2015: Agronomy Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Fall International Student...
- Your #WIUGrad15 #WIUPride Tweets and...
- Grads: Practice Run Down Aisle This...
- Spring College, Departmental, Honors...
- Remembering Adam Fox
- WIU CBT Offers Hybrid MBA
- WIU Spring 2015 Commencement Weekend...
- WIU-QC Student Research Conference...