Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Engineering Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Graphic Communication (Bachelor of Science)
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
- Aug 13, 2015: WIU/Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Sep 25, 2015: Explore Engineering
- Oct 2, 2015: Explore Engineering
- Oct 7, 2015: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 9, 2015: School of Agriculture Open House
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Apr 8, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Sept. 3: Ag Day at WIU Football...
- A Leatherneck Summer: Ryan Ricketts
- Pre-Vet Program Helped Alums with...
- Allison Organic Farm Field Day Aug. 13
- WIU Performance Bull Test Results,...
- Community Garden Plant Give Away
- Bailey: Interim Dean, College of...
- WIU Faculty Promotions