Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
Engineering Technology Leadership
Instructional Design and Technology
- Oct 3, 2016: Human Resource Career Cafe
- Oct 5, 2016: School of Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 26, 2016: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Oct 28, 2016: School of Agriculture Open House
- Dec 2, 2016: School of Engineering Open House
- Feb 27, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 23, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Apr 7, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- May 5, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- WIU Career, Internship Fairs Planned...
- WIU Stickers Available in App Store...
- WIU Peace Corps Fellows Program...
- Kowalski to Present to WIU CBT Students
- Onlinecolleges.com Gives WIU High Marks
- WIU SHRM Chapters Win Merit Awards
- WIU-QC Human Resource Career Cafe...
- Priya Receives PMP Certification