Welcome to the Department of Engineering Technology
The Department of Engineering Technology offers a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication. The Construction Management and Engineering Technology degree programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). The Graphic Communication degree program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communication, Inc. (ACCGC).
- Construction Technology
- Graphic Communication
- Industrial Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Operations Management
Construction Management and Engineering Technology
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE serves as the premier leader in developing technology, management, and applied engineering disciplines in academia and industry.
Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications, Inc. (ACCGC). Accreditation granted by the ACCGC ensures that the graphic communications program in higher education meets or exceeds the established standards.
Engineering Technology Leadership
Instructional Design and Technology
- Feb 24, 2017: Lego SumoBot Competition
- Feb 27, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 6, 2017: 2017 Ferguson Lecturer: Alan Bjerga, Radio Host and Farm-Policy Writer, Bloomberg News
- Mar 10, 2017: WIU's 45th Performance Tested Bull Sale
- Mar 22, 2017: Supply Chain Management Night of Networking
- Mar 23, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 24, 2017: School of Agriculture Open House
- Mar 25, 2017: Hoof & Horn Jackpot Show
- Mar 28, 2017: Supply Chain Management Program Open House
- Mar 29, 2017: Agriculture Mechanics and Horticulture Invitational
- WIU to Host 45th Performance Tested...
- Bastean Named WIU CBT Distinguished...
- WIU Agriculture Students Win Four...
- NSSE Coming to WIU Freshmen and Seniors
- WIU School of Engineering to Host...
- WIU Freshman Wins National FFA Award
- WIU FFA Chapter to Host Pancake...
- Students Demonstrate Science Skills...