Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Management and Marketing
Management and Marketing Online Offerings
Western Illinois University offers a variety of options for students who want to continue their education through an online learning environment. Whether expanding your current skill set, or looking to complete a degree, we are committed to helping students achieve their educational objectives. Our purpose is to offer flexibility by providing online opportunities at WIU.
Online Learning provides our student body with convenient, flexible, and personalized instruction to further their education. The following is a listing of our online offerings:
Management Courses offered Online
- MGT 349: Principles of Management
- MGT 350: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 481(G): Management and Society: Ethics and Social Responsibility
Marketing Courses Offered Online
- MKTG 317: International Business (Global Issues)
- MKTG 327: Marketing Principles
- MKTG 371: Internet Marketing
- MKTG 417: International Marketing (Global Issues)
- MKTG 441: Customer Relationship Management
A complete listing of all course descriptions are available in the Undergraduate Catalog.
Visit STARS for a complete listing of upcoming course offerings.
Visit the School of Distance Learning, International Studies & Outreach for more information on how you can learn online.