Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
College of Business & Technology
WIU's Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Preparing leaders for socially responsible management roles and success in the interdependent, multicultural, and diverse world of business.
Quality Learning Environment
The WIU MBA offers many advantages including:
- Integrated MBA - A Bachelor's Degree & MBA in 5 years!
- Accessible faculty that pride themselves on student mentoring
- Average class size of 16
- Advanced technology in computer labs and classrooms
- Individual academic advising
- Internship opportunities
- On-campus presentations by industry leaders
- Faculty with doctoral and law degrees from more than 40 internationally recognized universities
Full-time, doctoral qualified faculty enrich learning:
- Student oriented interaction and advanced dialog
- Interactive classroom discussions based on current events/li>
- Quantitative, technical, and theoretical approaches to business problem solving
- Diverse academic, professional, and research backgrounds
AACSB Accredited: WIU’s College of Business and Technology ranks among the top 25 percent of business schools in the world.
The WIU MBA is open to business graduates and those in liberal arts, engineering, mathematics, science, and other fields. Individual degree program requirement are based on previously completed coursework and may range between 33 and 54 semester hours.
1 University Circle
Stipes Hall 101
Macomb, IL 61455-1390
Phone: (309) 298-2442
Fax: (309) 298-1039
MBA Program Director & Advisor
Quad Cities Contact
108F Riverfront 1
Moline, IL 61265
Phone: (309) 762-3999 Ext. 62327