Executive Studies Center
Welcome to the Executive Studies Center
The WIU Quad Cities Executive Studies Center provides seminars and short courses designed to enhance and expand the effectiveness of those who participate and to provide a real ROI for the companies they represent. In addition to our open enrollment programs, we can provide customized programs, tailored to the specific needs of any organization.
Life-long learning is no longer an option; it is a necessity in today's ever changing environment. Our goal is to become the regions' premier provider of life-long learning opportunities for those wishing to "continuously improve" their skills and abilities and enhance their understanding of our changing world. We plan to achieve this by bringing to the area innovative and timely programs taught by top notch instructors.
I welcome you to contact me to explore ways we can work together to meet your professional development goals.
Director, Executive Studies Center
Our Open Enrollment Programs are offered on a regular basis and are available for anyone seeking professional development opportunities to further their knowledge and their education.
Continuous Improvement Series (Lean Manufacturing Principles)
Upcoming dates to be determined.
October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2014
October 28, 29, 30, 2014
November 18, 19, 20, 2014
- 10 Sessions
- Every Thursday & Friday in October
- October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31
Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Dec 5, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Dec 11, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Dec 12, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Feb 7, 2015: 2nd Annual School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Ag Student: Nat'l Teacher Prep Program
- WIU Faculty Join WAC of Quad Cities
- WIU Fulbright Interest Meeting is...
- WIU Art Gallery to Host Panel...
- Vote for WIU Students'...
- Graphic Communication Club Toy Drive
- BAP Angel Tree Program 2014
- WIU Alum, ISU Campus Rec Pro to Give...