College of Business & Technology
As a student at WIU in the College of Business and Technology, you have numerous opportunities to get involved. These opportunities will help you meet other students in your major and you’ll get a chance to see some really terrific guest speakers. In addition, you’ll develop relationships with enormous networking benefits. The possibilities are endless! Really!
Tips & Guidelines
- Be sure to keep your organization in good standing with Student Activities.There are many benefits to working with Student Activities and registering your organization. Check it out! They’re a great group of people and can help you in so many ways!
- Promote your organization via the OSA Activities Fair. This is a terrific way to get the word out about your organization and what you do.
- Set programming goals and work to develop the potential of all members. Visit the Office of Student Activities to get involved.
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Finance Club
- WIU-CBT Investment Club
- Rho Epsilon (Real Estate)
- The Society of Accountancy
- The Student Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Agricultural Council
- Agricultural Education Club
- Agronomy Club
- Alpha Zeta
- Agribusiness Club
- Agricultural Mechanization Club
- Collegiate FFA
- Forestry Club
- Horticulture Club
- Hoof-N-Horn Club
- Intercollegiate Livestock Judging
- Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- Alpha Gamma Sigma Fraternity
- Sigma Alpha Sorority
- Economics Student Association
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- American Institute of Graphic Arts
- Construction Association
- Graphic Communication Club
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Western Illinois Construction Management Association (WICMA)