- Bailey, B. A. (2001). Easy to love, difficult to discipline. New York: William Morrow and Company.
- Borich, G. D. (2003). Observation skills for effective teaching. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
- Canter and Associates. (1999). First-class teacher. Los Angeles: Author.
- Charles, C. M. (2002). Building classroom discipline. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Edwards, C. H. (2004). Classroom discipline and management. Danvers, MA: John Wiley and Sons.
- Fischer, L., Schimmel, D., and Kelly, C. (2002). Teachers and the law. New York: Pearson Education.
- Matejka, K. (1991). Why this horse won't drink. New York: American Management Association.
- Partin, R. L. (1999). Classroom teachers survival guide. West Nyack, NY: The Center for Applied Research in Education.
- Price, K., and Nelson, K. L. (2003). Daily planning for today's classroom. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
- R &, M. K., and Shelton-Conlangelo, S. (2003). Voices of student teachers. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
- Schmidt, L. (2004). Classroom confidential: The 12 secrets of great teachers. Portsmouth, NH: & Heinemann.
- Sprick, R. S. (1995). Discipline in the secondary classroom. West Nyack, NY: Jossey-Bass.
- Watson, G. (1996). Teacher smart! Paramus, NJ: Classroom Management, Inc.
- Williamson, B. (1998). A first year teacher's guidebook: An exceptional recipe book for success. Sacramento, CA: Dynamic Teaching Company.
- Wong, H. K. (1998). The first days of school. Mountain View, CA: Harry K. Wong Publications, Inc. 07/2007