Arlington and Arlene Seymour Teacher Education Scholarship
Established in 1997 in honor of Arlington and Arlene Seymour.
- Full-time undergraduate student with at least 60 semester hours.
- Full acceptance into the teacher education program.
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Shows the promise of becoming an outstanding teacher.
- Financial need of the student will be a major consideration for this award.
TERMS: Monetary award of $1500.00
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Recipient of this scholarship will be required to write a one-page typewritten letter of acknowledgement to Mr. and Mrs. Seymour.
The scholarship is awarded in the fall by the Scholarship Committee of the Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals.
INQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Center for the Preparation of Education Professionals
Horrabin Hall 91
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 1
RENEWABLE? Yes. The candidate must reapply, after which his/her application will be put into the pool of applicants to be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee.