Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration
Professional Development Conference - Thursday, April 9th and Friday, April 10th, 2015
A one-day conference with educational sessions led by RPTA Alumni currently working in the field. Don't miss this great opportunity to meet and network with alumni.
A few things to keep in mind when attending PDC:
- Your fee pays for the conference meals: Thursday night social, Friday breakfast and lunch.
- Contact your RPTA instructor to verify your class is being canceled during the PDC.
- Students are encouraged to dress in a professional manner and bring a complete resume.
- Alumni are taking time out of their busy schedules to lead these sessions – students are asked to be respectful and engaged during the sessions.
- Alumni are happy to talk individually with students after their sessions– students should initiate conversations with the alumni.
Stay tuned for more details on the 2015 PDC!
Keri Allison and RPTA students-Opportunities in the Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Administration