Department of Art
Studio Arts - Watercolor Painting
The focus of watercolor courses is to develop a better understanding of visual thinking relative to the watercolor medium. Techniques and methods are explored as well as the varied opportunities for expression relevant to watercolor painting. The course is comprised of studio work, outside assignments, class critiques of individual work, slides lectures, and technical demonstrations. Faculty Student Degree Plan There are two degree paths in the watercolor program:
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Studio Art
- Watercolor is taught in Garwood 34. This room measures 21’ x 44’.
- The studio has 15 watercolor easels, and equipment for stretching paper.
- This studio houses a ventilated spray booth accessible to all areas of the department.