- History and Families-Camy Clough, senior program manager at the National Museum of American History, discusses how history museums can reach out to 10- to 12-year-olds and Latino families' motivations for attending exhibitions.
- Digital Museum—Phyllis Hecht and Selma Thomas discuss new technologies in museums, the subject of AAM's online seminar series "The Digital Museum: Transforming the Future Now."
- The Stories That Objects Tell
- James Yasko — "Emerging museum professional James Yasko, manager of visitor programs at the National Baseball Hall of Fame, talks about launching a museum career.
For more essays from emerging professionals, read"
Meet the New Boss: Opening the Door for Emerging Professionals."
- During a visit to his downtown office, Senior Editor Leah Arroyo got Sen. Charles Grassley talking about his views on museums and other nonprofits for her article
"Grassley's Roots" in the September/October issue of Museum.
- Ford W. Bell — "AAM President Ford W. Bell discusses his lifelong connection with museums and how AAM can help museums maintain their powerful influence on our nation's youth.
The Exchange from IPR - 1/28/09
IOWA (2009-01-28) Host Ben Kieffer talks with Jeff Fleming, Director of the Des Moines Art Center; Curator Debra Bricker Balkan; and Dr. Gregg Narber, Assistant Professor at Luther College about the Des Moines Art Center exhibition featuring American Gothic.
- A Kansas Memory Podcast - Lincoln and the 1860 Election