|: About Us : Contact Info : Discussion Boards : Products : Resources : Site Map : Workshops :|
1. Define what curriculum integration means in terms of using technology in the preschool classroom.
2. Discuss the rationale for integrating technology into the early childhood curriculum.
3. Develop a plan for integrating technology into the curriculum using the Technology Activity Plan form.
4. Document how technology was integrated into a specific thematic unit in the classroom, providing descriptions of activities and children's reactions.
5. Design a photo essay based on curriculum integration activities.
6. Write an article for a family newsletter about curriculum integration activities.
7. Develop an agenda for an inservice on integrating technology into the curriculum for early childhood staff.
8. Write a curriculum activity using the Curriculum Integration Ideas format developed by the Center for Best Practices in Early Childhood.
9. Create a videotape of curriculum integration activities to be shown to families during open house.
10. List three resources for curriculum integration ideas.