Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Job Opening - Civil Service
Night Supervisor of University Union (Deadline Extended)
Classification specification from State of Illinois
- Code No.: 3838
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Class Title: Night Supervisor of University Union
- Effective Date: July 26 2013
- Occupational Area: 03
- Promotional Line: None
- Work Area: University Union Building Operations
- Application Deadline: August 28 2013
- Complete State Universities Civil Service System job specification available at http://sucss.illinois.gov/documents/ClassSpecs/spec3838.pdf
Additional Information:Completed application and transcript(s)are due no later than 4:30pm on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013 to the WIU Human Resources Office, Sherman Hall, Room 105. 1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455.
This position is an 80% appointment and the work schedule is to be determined.
Civil Service Employment – Information & Instructions
Complete a Job Application Form using one of the methods below.
- Fill out the Application online
- Pick up a copy of the form from the Human Resource Office, Sherman Hall, Room 105
- Download a copy in Microsoft Word format
All application materials are due in Human Resources by the application deadline. Application materials may include transcripts, licenses, and certifications. Please include all employment history on your application.
Applications will be reviewed and if you qualify you will be called to set-up an appointment for testing as soon as possible. If you have any questions in regard to this process, you may call the Examination Division at (309) 298-1971.
If you believe that you may require a reasonable accommodation during the application evaluation or testing process, please notify the Human Resource Office at (309) 298-1971, prior to date needed so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
All application materials can be delivered in person or sent to:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall Room 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday 8:00 4:30