Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Job Opening - Civil Service
Radio/Television Producer/Announcer I
Classification specification from State of Illinois
- Code No.: 4521
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Class Title: Radio/Television Producer/Announcer I
- Effective Date: December 18 2013
- Occupational Area: Semi-Professional
- Promotional Line: 308
- Work Area: Broadcasting (Radio)
- Application Deadline: January 06 2014
- Complete State Universities Civil Service System job specification available at https://www.sucss.illinois.gov/documents/ClassSpecs/spec4521.pdf
Additional Information:Completed application, transcript(s), and resume are due in the WIU Human Resource Office, 105 Sherman Hall, Macomb, IL 61455; 309.298.1971, no later than 4:30 pm on Monday, January 6, 2014. Since we are a state institution, preference will be given to Illinois residents. This position is in Galesburg, Illinois.
Civil Service Employment – Information & Instructions
Complete a Job Application Form using one of the methods below.
- Fill out the Application online
- Pick up a copy of the form from the Human Resource Office, Sherman Hall, Room 105
- Download a copy in Microsoft Word format
All application materials are due in Human Resources by the application deadline. Application materials may include transcripts, licenses, and certifications. Please include all employment history on your application.
Applications will be reviewed and if you qualify you will be called to set-up an appointment for testing as soon as possible. If you have any questions in regard to this process, you may call the Examination Division at (309) 298-1971.
If you believe that you may require a reasonable accommodation during the application evaluation or testing process, please notify the Human Resource Office at (309) 298-1971, prior to date needed so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
All application materials can be delivered in person or sent to:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall Room 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday 8:00 4:30