University Personnel Committee
Meetings: The committee does much of its work in the fall. Sabbatical applications are reviewed in mid-October, and negative retention files are reviewed in November and December. Additional retention files as well as promotion, tenure, and PAA files are reviewed in March.
Contact: Kathy Neumann, Interim Associate Provost
Duties: Membership is limited to tenured full professors, chosen by an election process administered by the Faculty Senate. The University Personnel Committee considers applicants who have been turned down for retention, promotion, or tenure by their Departmental or College Personnel Committees, chairs, and/or deans.
- James Caldwell, Music (FA&C)
- Don T. Johnson, Management & Marketing (B&T)
- Tim Kupka, Theatre & Dance (FA&C)
- Joan Livingston-Webber, English & Journalism (A&S)
- Michael McGowan, Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration (E&HS)
- Karen Sears , Psychology (A&S)
- Mandeep Singh, Management & Marketing (B&T)
- Jeanne Stierman, Malpass Library (University Libraries/Counseling Center/IIRA)
- Dan Yoder, Recreation, Park & Tourism Administration (E&HS)