University Personnel Committee
Meetings: The committee does much of its work in the fall. Sabbatical applications are reviewed in mid-October, and negative retention files are reviewed in November and December. Additional retention files as well as promotion, tenure, and PAA files are reviewed in March.
Contact: Kathy Neumann, Associate Provost
Duties: Membership is limited to tenured full professors, chosen by an election process administered by the Faculty Senate. The University Personnel Committee considers applicants who have been turned down for retention, promotion, or tenure by their Departmental or College Personnel Committees, chairs, and/or deans.
- Matt Bean, Music (FA&C)
- James Caldwell, Music (FA&C)
- Brian Clark, Malpass Library (University Libraries/Counseling Center/IIRA)
- Ken Clontz, Law Enforcement & Justice Administration (E&HS)
- Eric Mansfield, Educational & Interdisciplinary Studies/Educational Leadership (E&HS)
- Heather McIlvaine-Newsad, Sociology/Anthropology (A&S)
- Shazia Rahman, English/Journalism (A&S)
- Rajeev Sawhney, Management/Marketing (B&T)
- Mandeep Singh, Management & Marketing (B&T)