Fall 2014 School of Graduate Studies Seminar Series
Students or alumni interested in learning more about graduate school are invited to attend this series of seminars. Whether you are interested in pursuing a master's degree, post-baccalaureate certificate, or simply taking a few graduate courses as a non-degree student, these seminars will provide you with all the information you need to get started. Choose to attend an individual session or all four.
All seminars will be held in the Lincoln Room of the University Union from 4:00-5:00pm and are hosted by the School of Graduate Studies.
- Wednesday, October 29 - Lincoln Room - Why Graduate School? Plus the admissions process, application tips, and more
- Wednesday, November 5 - Lincoln Room - Considering & Surviving Graduate School
- Wednesday, November 12 - Lincoln Room - Financing Graduate School
- Wednesday, November 19 - Lincoln Room - Graduate School Resumes, Personal Goals Statement, and Recommendation Letters
Quad Cities Campus
All seminars will be held in the Quad Cities Complex and are hosted by the School of Graduate Studies.
- Thursday, October 30 - QC Complex 2116, 2:30 p.m. - Why Graduate School?
- Tuesday, November 4 - QC Complex 1418, 12:30 p.m. - Should I Consider an Integrated Bachelor to Master's Program?
- Wednesday, November 12 - QC Complex 2116, 2:30 p.m. - Financing Graduate School
- Tuesday, November 18 - QC Complex 1418, 12:30 p.m. - Graduate School Resumes, Personal Goals, and Recommendation Letters