Student Process for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Completion
- Student inquires about certificate program.
- Information is sent by the department
and graduate school.
- Student applies as nondegree graduate student
pursuing a certificate.
- Graduate Office verifies that student meets
admission requirements of nondegree graduate student.
- If student
is already accepted to the University (previously or currently enrolled)
and wishes to pursue a certificate, the student must apply to the
certificate program through the Graduate Office by phone, email, or
- Graduate Office sends accept letter and specific
certificate requirements to the student with copy to department.
applies for certificate completion by March 10 (for spring
semester), June 10 (for summer term), or October 10 (for fall
- Graduate Office clears student for certificate
- Certificate mailed to student by Graduate Office;
transcript mailed to student by Registrar's Office.