Center for International Studies
Submit an International Application for Admission and supporting documents.
- International Application for Admission.
- $30 application fee.
- Official academic records.
- Official test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT.
- Original financial documentation, including a Declaration of Finance form.
- Any additional material required by the academic department (for Graduate applicants only). Please consult the Checklist of Departmental Requirements.
Our office will process your application once all supporting documents are received. Please be aware that supportive admission documents are not returnable or transferable.
- For undergraduate students, an admission decision will be made by our office after receiving your application and supporting documents. We will inform you of our decision by email and by postal mail.
- For graduate students, your file will be forwarded to the appropriate academic department for review after receiving your application and supporting documents. Departmental processing times may vary. Our office will inform you of the department's decision by email and by postal mail.
- For WESL students, our office will issue your acceptance letter and I-20 (if applicable) after receiving your application and financial documentation.
Upon acceptance, our office will mail a packet containing your acceptance letter, I-20 (if applicable), and other important information.