Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Center for International Studies
Office of Study Abroad
Welcome to the Office of Study Abroad! Click here for program and application information!
Study Abroad allows students to complement and enhance their classroom instruction by experiencing the culture and language of a host country. Through WIU’s Study Abroad Program, students can participate in a wide variety of educational programs located in more than 50 countries worldwide .
There are many programs that take place over Spring and Winter breaks or in the Summer, or students may choose to participate in semester- or year-long programs.
Want To Learn More?
Faculty Fellowships 2014 - For faculty travel in 2014-2015, toward leading a study abroad program or Course in 2015-2016
Deadline: April 15, 2014
Faculty members, please consider applying for a Faculty Study Abroad Fellowship! This is an opportunity to conduct research abroad while planning a faculty-led study abroad Course or Program. For more information, contact Emily Gorlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study Abroad Information Sessions and International Studies Events
- Apr 23, 2014: Study Abroad Informational Meeting [ Sign Up to Attend ]
- Apr 24, 2014: Cultural Cafe "Brazil"
- Apr 24, 2014: "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" Film Screening
- Apr 29, 2014: Study Abroad Informational Meeting [ Sign Up to Attend ]
- Apr 30, 2014: Keynote presentation: A native American/First Nations Inter-nation-al perspective on indigenous health time
- May 1, 2014: Coffee, Culture and Conversation
- May 3, 2014: JAIHO International Sports Day