Center for International Studies
International Application for Admission
- There is a nonrefundable $30 USD fee for new students submitting an application. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Check or Money Order. Credit and debit cards will be charged online. If you wish to pay by check or money order (payable to Western Illinois University), you will be instructed during the online application process to print a payment voucher and mail it to us along with your application fee. Your application will not be processed until payment is received.
- Your application and application fee is valid for two consecutive years from the first application date (e.g., Fall 2012 is valid through Fall 2014 semester). If you have applied within the last two years but did not attend, do not complete the online application. Instead, please complete and mail or fax or email a Request to Reactivate Application form (Adobe Reader required).
- Before continuing, please ensure that you are running the most current version of a forms-capable Internet browser. If necessary, download and install the most recent version of your browser (Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 3 are highly recommended). We cannot be responsible for problems or delays caused by outdated or non-standard software.
- Please read all instructions carefully. If you experience any technical difficulties with the online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.
To apply using ApplyESL.com translated applications, please follow the Translation Services link and on this page, choose the appropriate language needed. This is a free service.
- To fill out an International Application for Admission, please choose the English application.