Digital Commons & Library Computer Services
- 1st Level of the Malpass Library
- Digital Commons
- Library Computer Services
|Monday||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|Saturday||12:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Sunday||2:00 pm-8:00 pm|
Library Computer Services Responsibilities
- Services and maintains of all the computer and computer related equipment in the main library and the associated branch units.
Computer lab area with printing capability.
Conference Room 180
- Seats 30 people with the capability to present VHS, DVD, or computer applications, and a visual presenter (Elmo).
- May be reserved by faculty/staff between 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Students may reserve it after 4:30 pm.
Digital Studio (Room 176)
- 2 Mac Stations
- 2 tablets and microphones available for check out.
- Studio available during Digital Commons office hours.
- For projects only.
- Room may be reserved by filling out the Reservation Form, calling 298-2417 or stopping in the Digital Commons office.
- Digital Studio Software/Equipment List (PDF)
- NOTE: When you log off your project may not be saved on the desktop. Please save to an external source.
- Available for individuals to view VHS or DVD's.
Opaque Drawing Room
- Used to enlarge a picture or drawing and project image onto canvas bulletin board so individuals can trace image onto their poster board.
- Documents must be on a flash drive or CD.
- 20 cents per page printed
- Exact change ONLY!
- There is a change machine on the first floor near the vending machines.
- Available during Digital Commons office hours.
- We offer black and white copies at 20 cents a page.
Book Scan Station
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Double Sided Scanning
- Scan to network, email, or USB.
- Flatbed with book edge to protect your book.