Digital Commons & Library Computer Services
- 1st Level of the Malpass Library
- Digital Commons
- Library Computer Services
Monday 7:30 am-11:00 pm
Tuesday 7:30 am-11:00 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am-11:00 pm
Thursday 7:30 am-11:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am-5:00 pm
Sunday 5:00-11:00 pm
Library Computer Services Responsibilities
- Services and maintains of all the computer and computer related equipment in the main library and the associated branch units.
Computer lab area with printing capability.
Conference Room 180
- Seats 30 people with the capability to present VHS, DVD, or computer applications, and a visual presenter (Elmo).
Digital Studio (Room 176)
- 2 Mac Stations
- 2 tablets and microphones available for check out.
- Studio available during Digital Commons office hours.
- For projects only.
- Room may be reserved by filling out the Reservation Form, calling 298-2417 or stopping in the Digital Commons office.
- Digital Studio Software/Equipment List (PDF)
- NOTE: When you log off your project may not be saved on the desktop. Please save to an external source.
- Available for individuals to view VHS or DVD's.
Opaque Drawing Room
- Used to enlarge a picture or drawing and project image onto canvas bulletin board so individuals can trace image onto their poster board.
- Documents must be on a flash drive or CD.
- 20 cents per page printed
- Exact change ONLY!
- Change machines on 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Available during Digital Commons office hours.
Book Scan Station
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Double Sided Scanning
- Scan to network, email, or USB.
- Flatbed with book edge to protect your book.