Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Malpass Mini-Golf a Success
The first Malpass Mini-Golf fundraiser was held on Saturday, November 03, 2012 in the Leslie F. Malpass Library.
"We had a great time," says Michael Jones M.S. '12, Director of Development for University Libraries. "Nearly 200 people played our 12-hole miniature golf course inside Malpass Library, and we raised almost $2,500 for the Library Atrium Fund, thanks in large part to our community sponsors."
The holes were dispersed throughout the building, where faculty, staff, and students were on hand to talk about library services and offer any assistance. "I was really pleased to have so many students on hand to help with the event," said Adam Frankhauser '06, event co-coordinator. "It was really fun to see so many families, WIU students, faculty and staff come out and play."
"We are especially thankful to our sponsors for their support. Their generosity ensured a successful and entertaining event," said Jones.
2012 Event Slideshow
- Ball Fore Family Entertainment Center
- Cathy Early State Farm Insurance
- Citizens, A Division of Morton Community Bank
- Discount Furniture & Bedding
- Hampton Inn - Macomb
- Macomb Area Chamber of Commerce & Downtown Development Corp.
- McDonough District Hospital
- Ron Elbe Auto Sales
- Western Illinois University Athletics
- Western Illinois University Visual Production Center
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Farm King
- First Bankers Trust Company
- Harry Mussatto Golf Course
- Macomb Travel Center
- Rocky's Bar & Grill
- Western Electronics
Low Score Prize Sponsor
American Family Insurance Agent Matt Glaser
- Golf package including umbrella, towel, golf balls, polo and pullover
Questions may be directed to Michael Jones at (309) 298-2356 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adam Frankhauser at (309) 298-2762 or via e-mail at email@example.com.