What Do We Do?
Connect you with information in a manner that is welcoming, responsive, professional, and accurate. We help you navigate the library and its resources, both in the building and online.
Have a question? Ask us in person at the Reference Desk or ask via phone, e-mail, or IM.
- Contact a librarian using Instant Messaging.
- No IM account is required.
- If the chat window is visible above just type your question in the bottom text box and hit return.
Will I get an answer right away?
- Questions will be answered as soon as possible.
- If we're not online, click here to leave an email message.
Quick access to online reference sources such as dictionaries, calculators, almanacs, encyclopedias, style manuals, stock charts & screeners, and lots more.
|Faculty and Staff who answer your reference questions|
|Krista Bowers Sharpe||Mahrya Carncross||Brian Clark||Sean Cordes|
|Hunter Dunlap||Andrea Francis||Jeff Hancks||Chuck Malone|
|Jeff Matlak||Daneen Richardson||Roderick Sharpe||Jeanne Stierman|
|John Stierman||Bill Thompson||Renee (GA)||Ayesha (GA)|