Western Illinois University-Quad Cities Hosts Human Resource Management Series
February 25, 2016
MOLINE, IL - - Western Illinois University-Quad Cities will host a six-session human resources certificate series, beginning March 11 at the WIU-QC campus.
The series is open to all human resources or business professionals interested in learning more about human resources or earning Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification credits. The six courses are designed to teach about key aspects of the human resources function.
- Essentials of Human Resource Management: Friday, March 11 (Registration closes Friday, March 4.)
- Recruitment and Selection: Developing an Effective Talent Strategy: Friday, March 25 (Registration closes Friday, March 18.)
- Employee Performance Management: Friday, April 15 (Registration closes Friday, April 8.)
- Employee Compensation and Benefits: Friday, May 6 (Registration closes Friday, April 27.)
- Driving Employee Engagement and Retention: Friday, May 20 (Registration closes Friday, May 13.)
- Labor and Employment Law: Friday, June 3 (Registration closes Friday, May 27.)
All courses run from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at the WIU-QC campus. Courses are $275 per course or $1,450 for the series.
Western Illinois University is recognized by the SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM (Certified Professional) or SHRM-SCPSM (Senior Certified Professional); this program is valid for seven PDCs for both.
For more information on courses, or to register, visit wiu.edu/qc/hrseries.