Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Malpass Mini-Golf Fundraiser Nov. 3
October 23, 2012
MACOMB, IL – Come out and have a "hole" lot of fun—and help raise money for a good cause—at the Western Illinois University Leslie F. Malpass Library's upcoming Malpass Mini-Golf fundraiser. According to University Libraries Development Director Michael Jones, the inaugural Malpass Mini-Golf event will be held from 6-9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3.
"The Malpass Library will be transformed into a miniature golf course for the evening, with holes on each of our six floors, showcasing everything University Libraries has to offer," Jones said. "We are excited to host a fun, family event and raise money for University Libraries at the same time."
Malpass Mini-Golf is open to the public, and cost for admission is $5 for adults, $4 for WIU students with their student IDs and $3 for children 10 and under. Jones said the funds raised from the event will go toward the Library Atrium Society Fund, which supports miscellaneous operation expenses, as well as books and equipment.
Sponsors for the inaugural Malpass Mini-Golf are listed below.
For more information, contact Jones at (309) 298-2356 or via e-mail at M-Jones2@wiu.edu or Adam Frankhauser at (309) 298-2762 or via e-mail at AN-Frankhauser@wiu.edu.
- Ball Fore Family Entertainment Center
- Cathy Early State Farm Insurance
- Citizens, A Division of Morton Community Bank
- Discount Furniture and Bedding
- Hampton Inn – Macomb
- Macomb Area Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Development Corp.
- McDonough District Hospital
- Ron Elbe Auto Sales
- Western Illinois University Athletics
- Western Illinois University Visual Production Center
- American Family Insurance Agent Matt Glaser
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Farm King
- First Bankers Trust Company
- Harry Mussatto Golf Course
- Macomb Travel Center
- Rocky’s Bar and Grill
- Western Electronics
Posted By: WIU News, University Relations
Phone: (309) 298-1993 * Fax: (309) 298-1606